About the Page

For some reason, I can't get my blog to have a pages tab, so here's the link to my About page.

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

About Me

I am a Christian who lives in Texas.  In case you're wondering (probably because of all the pink on the page), yes, I am a girl.  I love books and animals, and I volunteer at the local aquarium.  That's basically me. If you have any questions, feel free to comment and ask them. I will (at my discretion) answer them. I am not afraid to say no, so if there are any questions I am uncomfortable with, I will not answer the question. I will not post my age or the city I live in.  If there are any questions about the page you have, first check my "About the Page" link. It is at the top of the page, under the title and description.  If I haven't already answered the question there, comment on that page and ask.  The same rules apply for comments there: I won't answer the question if I'm uncomfortable with it, and won't say my age or city.

No comments:

Post a Comment