About the Page

For some reason, I can't get my blog to have a pages tab, so here's the link to my About page.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Historical Cotillion!

I'm about to leave for the Historical Cotillion hosted by the local home school organization. This is the fourth or fifth one I've been to, and I can't wait! Usually I dress in regency era(think Jane Austen) clothes, but this time, I chose 50's! Definitely a new thing for me. I've never worn anything other than a regency dress, which is what most girls wear.  Pictures to follow tomorrow or Sunday.
Until then,
Bethany

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I don't have the pictures up yet. I've been tired, busy, etc, since Friday night and haven't had the opportunity. I'll get them up as soon as I can, but it may not be until late this week. Sorry, everybody.

    ReplyDelete