About the Page

For some reason, I can't get my blog to have a pages tab, so here's the link to my About page.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Spring Cleaning

We're getting close to the end.  Starting Sunday afternoon, my family has been rushing to get the house ready for an exchange student. Even though the student won't be here for another few months, we are getting pictures taken of all the rooms in the house as part of the process to get her. It's been a busy few days. My parents traded rooms with my sister and I. We've been cleaning the whole house, getting rid of some of our clothes and shoes to make room, finding a bed for her, etc. Today is the last day. We're having a bed delivered, a new kitchen sink and counter top put in, finishing vacuuming everything; and the pictures are getting taken at three this afternoon. While the process has been somewhat stressful, tiring, and rushed, I'm glad we're doing it. I can't wait to have another sister :)

On a side note, I will get the pictures of the cotillion up asap. My sister (she's the photographer and techy one in the family) is the one that uploads the pictures to the computer, and she isn't feeling well. When she's feeling better, I'll see if she can get the pictures onto the computer for me.

P. S. Anyone have an idea of what I should title this post? Comment with your ideas!  For now, it will be "Spring Cleaning."

No comments:

Post a Comment