About the Page

For some reason, I can't get my blog to have a pages tab, so here's the link to my About page.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Help Me Pick!

In my Speech and Drama class, I have to read a poem about or having to do with love for Valentine's Day. I've found my favorite three, but I don't know which one I like the most. Can y'all help? Comment with your favorite and second favorite. Here's the links:
How Do I Love Thee? - Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Love Stays, Feelings Fade - M. S. Lowndes
Shakespear's Sonnet 116

I will go off of the most popular.  Also, if you have a poem about love that you like or have written, post it or give me a link to see it, and I'll add it to the list :) (If you wrote the poem, and don't want your name with it when I read it in class, let me know, because I'm going to say who wrote the poem otherwise.)

4 comments:

  1. I like the one by M.S Lowndes the best, by far. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "Love Stays, Feelings Fade" because my family is always talking about not allowing emotions to control us, but relying on God to guide us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for replying! Right now I have a tie between "Love Stays, Feelings Fade," and "How Do I Love Thee?". The reason you don't see that I have a tie on here is because I also asked for help on Facebook and VHSG.

    I will be taking votes until at least this Friday, maybe until Feb. 22 (next Friday). I'll let y'all know when I no longer need votes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. While the others are beautiful, I think I prefer the message in "Love Stays, Feelings Fade".

    ReplyDelete